HP, Viprinet, Cisco GSM/3G/4G router amplifier for mobile signals - 700/800/900/1800/2100 and 2600MHz
Combine and amplify LTE radio cards for robust communication
Comment ça marche
- The 2 MIMO antennas are installed outside your vehicle, boat , building where the mobile signal is strong.
- This signal is then sent to the iCombinerAmp and is boosted.
- From here, the signal is sent to your router where it can be distributed via your internal network.
- The up-link signals from your radio cards are amplified and sent back to the mobile tower.
Router boxes such as:
HP ,Teltonika, Viprinet, Cisco, Siemens, Asus, Pep-Link, Tp-Link, Huawei, plus many others.
The CombinerAmp is MIMO activated and can amplify up to 4 radio cards. That’s 4 individual mobile operators
Internet monitored and controlled
- Over the Stellacontrol.com dashboard:
- Monitor and control gains on each band
- Setup alerts for: Overpower, temperature, shutdown, loss of communication + more.
- Frequencies: 700 / 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz
- Advanced controls for ships (ASO – Automatic Switch Off)
Typical machine applications could be..
- Fleet vehicles,
- Emergency response,
- Mountain rescue,
- Ships, Fishing vessels,
- Communications hub for on-the-road vehicles
The CombinerAmp can be customized in any way you want. We cover all frequencies even LTE. We have 4 port versions that can combine up to 4 input radio signals at once, and feed the amplified signal out to the antennas.
Each MIMO radio card will have 2 antenna ports.
4 radio cards = 8 ports
Please contact us and let us know how we can help with your idea.
Download the PDF specification